Friday, September 25, 2009

Well folks, this is the debut post of one who has never blogged or done anything remotely close to it. My sister in law Audrey posts and I love reading about what's happening in her life(especially since I'm terrible with the phone, I hate it) and laughing at the pictures of her children so I thought Scott and I could give blogging a shot :) We've both had a lot of new beginnings lately. I'm back in school for the first time in years and still trying to adjust. Scott and I have been married for 2 months today!! Wahoo!! I never thought married life would be this amazing, maybe it's because my husband is so thoughtful and lets me be a dork without making me feel stupid...but I digress...new beginnings. Scott is still working at Fedex Office, just at a new store and I have started working at BYU Catering. So far, it's been a good experience, challenging and tiring but good nonetheless. We are in the cutest little basement apartment a few blocks south of campus that I am loving making it our own. So, all in all life is going pretty good!
You'll probably see a lot more of Scott on here than me but you never know...

1 comment:

  1. yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! And...Happy Birthday!

    Catherine Rains

    ReplyDelete