Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So, after ignoring the messy bed you will see the finished blanket folded in half!

Christmas was a very busy time for us, with school, work and making Christmas presents. In my family we are assigned one sibling and their family to give gifts to because there are too many of us. This year we had Ben and Athena and their two darling little girls. About three months before Christmas we decided to make a blanket for them and after much thought and several brainstorming sessions with other siblings and my mother we decided on a cream color for the yarn and got to work. After three months of work a rather large and impressive(at least to me) blanket was produced from my crochet hook. I have to say I am rather pleased with it and thoroughly enjoyed the learning process that I experienced!

3 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with you! I haven't been nearly the crafter you have. I love you to pieces and miss you dearly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blanket! I love the collage of your wedding pics; it's gorgeous.

    I came from Denise and Vincent's blog. I'm excited to keep in touch with you this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! It was a labor of love, to be sure, but I enjoyed the process!

    ReplyDelete