Monday, August 8, 2011

Recent cakes...

Just thought I would share some of the cakes I have done in recent weeks.

This simple birthday cake was done for a friend who is an inspiration to me.


An 88th birthday celebrated at a family reunion. The tree represents the birthday "boy"s love of creating new apple varieties in his orchard and also his posterity who came to celebrate with him.
(Farther down the cake it does say happy birthday!)


This cake was also for the birthday/family reunion but was an option for the gluten free eaters in this family.

2 comments:

  1. Mel, I love these (I know I say that on facebook all the time)! You have a wonderful skill, and I hope you enjoy making them as much as I enjoy looking at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! You have great talent.

    ReplyDelete