Monday, May 7, 2012

Sleep update

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who offered words of wisdom to help with getting Abby to sleep through the night. I decided to let her cry herself out the first night, which is what we did months and months ago and it worked then, don't know why I didn't think of it myself this time. She went to bed just fine, like normal and a few hours later when she woke up wanting to be held we just let her cry. Two and half hours of wimpering and crying later I finally couldn't handle it anymore and went in and held her for a couple minutes so that she would go to sleep. I was too tired to listen to her any longer! Apparently it did the trick. She has been sleeping SO much better! This has made for a much happier Abby and a much happier mamma! Thanks again everyone for your help!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you guys are getting better sleep! (Sam just slept the last two nights all the way through - this is the most sleep I've gotten in 6 months and I'm feeling so much better too!)

    ReplyDelete