Monday, July 16, 2012

water baby

A few weeks ago I was giving Abby a bath and couldn't resist playing with her hair. I knew it was long but I didn't know it was THAT long!





Last week Abby was getting antsy while waiting for Scott to come home from work so we decided to play outside while we waited. After walking up and down our street a few times we laid down on the grass in our front yard to take a break. Abby can't sit still for long so she disappeared up onto our porch where we have a few planters.
This is what Scott came home to find happening on his porch!


I guess a little supervision when she's close to dirt would be a good idea! She had a lot of fun with it though!



1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love those dirt pictures! She reminds of the chimney sweeps in Mary Poppins :D

    ReplyDelete