Thursday, September 30, 2010

My birthday was this past sunday and it was a great day. I've been wearing the great maternity clothes that my inlaws gave me earlier in the month which has been such a nice change! I've been enjoying my sunday birthday gifts of perfume and a great cake decorating kit from my wonderful husband! I'm also excited to get to use my new glue gun as I get ready to decorate the house for the upcoming holiday season!(I'm making what should turn out to be a fabulous wreath)
Today I gave in to the temptation that I've been fighting all week and used my cake kit for the first time. It was SO FUN!!! Still not perfect but for the first time with these particular techniques and tips I don't think it's too bad :)


3 comments:

  1. Melo! This is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely spaced this! But I have maternity clothes that I am not using at the moment and if you want you can borrow them, add some more choices... I had a friend borrow them once and them i used them again, but they are up for grabs if you'd like to use them! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete