Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello again

Its been far to long since I have devoted any time to this blog. The last few months of my pregnancy with Lilly were excruciating to say the least and I've been crazy busy with a new baby and a toddler since then.

Lillian Kate Twichel was born February 1st 2013. She was a healthy seven pounds eleven ounces and cute as can be. The c-section went pretty smoothly compared to last time




Then 
and 
now






She's a healthy and very happy little 6 month old baby now and we love having her in our family!

If you are wondering why a post now after its been so long I can only point to Scott. Having a blog was his idea from the very beginning (I'm not much of a writer). And yet he never wrote on the blog. He has finally decided to write and started another blog which has motivated me, at least a little bit. So, keep checking here but also keep your eyes on:

No comments:

Post a Comment