Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cake mischief

While making a new cake Abby was quite curious about what was going on and so I let her watch me mix the batter and the frosting. She got really into it when I was making the fondant so she tasted some and decided she should only eat that the rest of the day. Between that and the chocolate frosting that went between the layers she was a sugar baby!

Abby eating her spoonful of frosting and thoroughly enjoying herself.


The finished cake. Definitely not what I had in mind but that's what I get for working on it while Abby was awake and "helping".

2 comments:

  1. Not what you had in mind???? It's beautiful! You do such a fantastic job! If it were me making that cake, half of it would have been on the floor and I would have given up before it even looked like a cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy! I'm always one of those people that wishes they were artistic, I see something grand and wonderful in my head and have a hard time recreating it with my hands. You probably would have done great, but I can always help you if you ever want to do a cake(having the right tools makes it SO much easier)

      Delete