Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kisses

Last night after we read with Abby and she winding down for bed she came over to give me kisses on the cheek while I was lying on the living room floor. She has given me a "kiss" twice before but not really knowing what she was doing. So, it was super cute when she came over, bent down , stuck her lips next next to my cheek and waited for something to happen(her best guess at what a kiss is). After a moment she got a huge smile and climbed back into her chair. A moment later she back to do the same thing and again another big satisfied smile. What a doll!
Some days I am just overwhelmed with how adorable she is and I just want to hold her and squeeze her. I went in to check on her before I went to sleep last night and she looked so peaceful and sweet curled up in bed with her cheetah I just wanted to scoop her up and snuggle with her. She loves holding hands and she will come up beside you and hold her hand up in the hand, opening and closing her fist until you put your finger in there for her to hold so she can take you somewhere. Usually it's into the kitchen so she can ask for more of something she wants to eat or if we are playing in the backyard she will want you to walk her over to the fence to see if the neighbor dogs are outside so she can bark at them.
Now, I just have to remember these moments on the days when she is driving me crazy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment