Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Latest happenings

A few weeks ago Abby and I went to the park with some friends and had a blast. I didn't get a picture of the two girls together but here are some fun ones of Abby. She was so much braver and tried more new things with a friend there to show her how!


                                            Trying the bigger slide and loving it!



Abby has discovered her ability to "wear" our shoes and thinks it is the funnest thing ever!


My mother makes the best rolls and cinnamon rolls you will ever eat. She is pretty famous for them and gets asked to bring them to activities or teach people how to make them quite often. I have been trying for the last few years to make them like she does and I just keep thinking that if I practice they will eventually be more than just edible and actually be enjoyable. So, last week I tried again to make cinnamon rolls and Abby wanted to help so I got her a mixing bowl of her very own and dumped  in some flour, cornmeal, popcorn kernals etc and gave her a measuring spoon. She was in seventh heaven mixing away to her hearts content!





2 comments:

  1. How CUTE is Abby!? I bet you rock the cinnamon rolls Melody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could say that I do but they are one of the few things in the kitchen that really challenge me to the point that I almost want to give up and just buy cinnamon rolls.
      Abby definitely keeps me on my toes and always surprises me with how smart she is!

      Delete