Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rice Krispies

On Sunday I was making rice krispy treats and Abby wanted to help. She got my extra apron out of the drawer and tried to put it on all by herself. She needed a little help but it looks super cute on her with a few adjustments! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

Licking the empty bowl of melted chocolate chips that we stirred into the rice krispies.

Showing off "her" apron


Helping mom stir a batch of pudding. (And yes, I am pregnant in this picture :)


3 comments:

  1. You're having another baby?? That's so exciting!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhh!!!! So exciting!!! How far along are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having another baby! We are due February 6th so I am 20 weeks! I am definitely not as pregnant as this picture makes me look!

    ReplyDelete